- Category: Baseboards Baseboards
- Published: 22 September 2015 22 September 2015
- Hits: 2835 2835
After waiting for the 15m x 1m roll of cork to arrive, running out of my Pattex Classic rubbery glue on a Saturday evening after the shops shut (nothing's open on a Sunday), and getting rather sidetracked building my first modest "shed" out of plasticard and trying out some painting techniques, plus tea, and some work in between, and relaxing after such an exhausting schedule, I finally added some more supports and laid the cork.
Now the track baseboards are all complete ready to start laying the track. I suppose before I start laying the tracks I should actually spend a little bit of time sketching out the power districts, detection sections etc for the Loconet and RR&Co software. This will be a lot easier now as I built a test layout to figure it all out in my previous flat. Some of the boards are still all wired up. Although I think now I know what i'm doing I may redo them to make them tidier and more logical.